MODEL 700P RACS GEN II
NEW FOR 2019
The second generation of our RACS system is going public.
Contact a support member or stay tuned here for more information on complete builds as they become available.
The RACS GEN II is the next evolution of the most advanced precision rifle chassis system of all time. Born from the pedigree of the Remington Arms Chassis System featured on the US Army M2010, and USMC M40A6, the RACS GEN II delivers new levels of modularity and adaptability.
- Handguards accept M-Lok accessories on eight planes, and attach to the chassis via an ergonomic carry block, or optional Arca-Swiss tripod interface
- Full-Length and Short Optic Rails Available
- Bolt handle plugs to accept right or left-hand actions
- Available in Long-Action, Short-Action and M24 Configurations
- Flat-Profile Reversible Buttstock Hinge Module with stainless steel internals for left or right folding
- Fully Adjustable for LOP, comb height, and buttplate height with Lockable Setting