Turnkey Kitting Solutions
Create a Complete & Optimized Firearm System
Do you want to make life easier by having to only go to one source for all your firearm system accessories, parts, and pieces?
In addition to configuring your actual rifle or shotgun as you desire, Remington Defense and Law Enforcement will develop and deliver full system kits, which will include parts and accessories based on your direct input.
Alternatively, our experts will select items from world-class vendors that will meet your stated requirements and include them logically in your kit to complement the unique purpose of your firearm. This ensures you will have a system that fits your exact needs that is ready for operations right out of the box. For each new kit we establish, regardless of the customer, Remington establishes a new system SKU so your organization can always be assured of a fixed configuration with a numbered parts list so you can order parts and accessories for as long as your organization maintains the system. If you desire to establish a full firearm system kit for your organization, please contact your Remington Defense or Law Enforcement sales representative.
Examples of system kit components could include:
- Optics and Sights with Mounting Bases and Rings
- Suppressors and Suppressor Covers
- Muzzle Brakes and Flash Hiders
- Bipods and Tripods
- Night Sights
- Laser Rangefinders
- Lens Covers
- Picatinny, MLOK, & Keymod Rail Systems and Adapters
- Hard Cases for Protection and Travel Security
- Soft Cases (Hard Case Liners, Carrying, Drag Bags and Packs)
- Additional magazines
- Cleaning Kits and Solvents
- User and Armorer Tools
- Select Spare Parts
- Blank Firing Adapters
- Ballistic Calculators & Wind/Weather meters